This agreement is between REMOTE BILLERS, LLC and
, is effective on
. This agreement can be terminated with a 30 day written notice from either party.
The parties agree as follows:
1. REMOTE BILLERS, LLC OBLIGATIONS.
- Provide billing partner an inside salesperson from Remote Billers, LLC
- Provide leads to billing partners
- Help schedule meetings and quote opportunities for billing partners
- Upload leads to billing partners customer portal bi-weekly
- Assign billing partner a territory of
states in the US. These states include
- Assign billing partner the following 3 specialties.
- Provide services to billing partner for FREE for the first 2 months if the billing partner signs up during our national expansion (3/19/2018 - 3/31/2018)
- Provide a 100% refund to the billing partner if they aren't happy with our services during the first 180 days of agreement execution. This offer expires 181 days from agreement execution.
2. SECOND PARTY LAST NAME OBLIGATIONS.
- Pay Remote Billers, LLC $
/month for services. This amount will be automatically drafted each month.
- Pay Remote Billers, LLC
% of monthly revenue from healthcare providers obtained through our service. This amount is due to Remote Billers, LLC with 15 days of payment to billing partner from the healthcare provider.
- If the healthcare provider is delinquent on payment to the billing partner, Remote Billers, LLC will forgo payment until the healthcare provide is current with billing partner.
- Remote Billers, LLC will be paid a percentage of monthly revenue for as long as the billing partner has the healthcare provider as a customer
- If the billing partner terminates this agreement by stopping with monthly payments for services, Remote Billers, LLC will still be paid monthly commissions on any customers acquired through our services.
3. ADDITIONAL TERMS.
- The billing partner assumes all legal liability in the event legal action is taken against them by a healthcare provider.
4. FORCE MAJEURE.
A party will not be in breach of or in default under this agreement on account of, and will not be liable to the other party for, any delay or failure to perform [his][her][its] obligations under this agreement by reason of fire, earthquake, flood, explosion, strike, riot, war, terrorism, or similar event beyond that party's reasonable control (each a "Force Majeure Event"). However, if a Force Majeure Event occurs, the affected party shall, as soon as practicable:
(a) notify the other party of the Force Majeure Event and its impact on performance under this agreement; and
(b) use reasonable efforts to resolve any issues resulting from the Force Majeure Event and perform [his][her][its] obligations under this agreement.
5. GOVERNING LAW.
(a) Choice of Law. The laws of the state of South Carolina govern this agreement (without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles).
(b) Choice of Forum. Both parties consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in County, State.
(c) Attorneys' Fees. If either party employs attorneys to enforce any rights arising out of or relating to this agreement, the losing party shall reimburse the prevailing party for [his][her][its] reasonable attorneys' fees and costs.
Remote Billers, LLC reserves the right to amend this agreement with 30 days written notice.
7. ASSIGNMENT AND DELEGATION.
(a) No Assignment. Neither party may assign any of its rights under this agreement, except with the prior written consent of the other party, which consent may not be unreasonably withheld. All voluntary assignments of rights are limited by this subsection.
(b) No Delegation. Neither party may delegate any performance under this agreement, except with the prior written consent of the other party, which consent may not be unreasonably withheld.
(c) Enforceability of an Assignment or Delegation. If a purported assignment or purported delegation is madein violation of this section 8, it is void.
8. COUNTERPARTS; ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES.
(b) Counterparts. The parties may execute this agreement in any number of counterparts, each of which is an original but all of which constitute one and the same instrument.
(c) Electronic Signatures.This agreement, agreements ancillary to this agreement, and related documents entered into in connection with this agreement are signed when a party's signature is delivered by facsimile, email, or other electronic medium. These signatures must be treated in all respects as having the same force and effect as original signatures.
If any one or more of the provisions contained in this agreement is, for any reason, held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, that invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability will not affect any other provisions of this agreement, but this agreement will be construed as if those invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provisions had never been contained in it, unless the deletion of those provisions would result in such a material change so as to cause completion of the transactions contemplated by this agreement to be unreasonable.
(a) Writing; Permitted Delivery Methods. Each party giving or making any notice, request, demand, or other communication required or permitted by this agreement shall give that notice in writing and use one of the following types of delivery, each of which is a writing for purposes of this agreement: personal delivery, mail (registered or certified mail, postage prepaid, return-receipt requested), nationally recognized overnight courier (fees prepaid), facsimile, or email.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
This agreement constitutes the final agreement of the parties. It is the complete and exclusive expression of the parties' agreement with respect to the subject matter of this agreement. All prior and contemporaneous communications, negotiations, and agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement are expressly merged into and superseded by this agreement. The provisions of this agreement may not be explained, supplemented, or qualified by evidence of trade usage or a prior course of dealings. Neither party was induced to enter this agreement by, and neither party is relying on, any statement, representation, warranty, or agreement of the other party except those set forth expressly in this agreement. Except as set forth expressly in this agreement, there are no conditions precedent to this agreement's effectiveness.
12. EFFECTIVE: This agreement will become effective when all parties have signed it. The date this agreement is signed by the last party to sign it (as indicated by the date associated with that party's signature) will be deemed the date of this agreement.
I accept terms and conditions
Enter web form code*: